When you first join Papaya FM or reset your password, we ask that you to verify the email address that is linked to your account. It’s a quick and easy process, and there are benefits to you doing it!
Why should you verify your email?
- Make sure you didn’t sign up with an invalid email address.
- Receive email notifications from us.
- Make your account securer.
How to Verify:
- You are sent an activation email when you sign up or reset your password.
- Look in your inbox for an email titled, “XXXXXX is your Papaya FM confirmation code”.
- Open the email and check your 6-digit code, and then enter it at the Login or Password Rest page according to the prompts.
Take a look at your junk/spam folders if you can’t find the email.
If you still can’t find the email, you can wait for several minutes and check your inbox again, or you can start the above-mentioned steps again. If this still doesn’t help you with the verification issue, please report to our Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) via the app’s Feedback or email and we will be happy to assist you.
Please make sure to write to us from the email that your account is linked to.